I understand the magic.

| |

Today I had a great shopping trip! I am very excited about how successful it was. Jeans were on sale @ AE, therefore getting a pair of "jeggings" for $40, which is a good price I've come to find out. Also got a cute pinky-corally top from the sale rack, happened then on to Forever 21, and bought two other tops, bought a new undergarment from lasenza (sale there too!).

Then. I had promised my mom I wouldn't go into DavidsTea... because, well, I go there too too often. But I just wanted an iced tea, and that is all. I couldn't decide between luscious watermelon and midsummer night's dream, then the girl helping me told me there wasn't actually any of those 2! So I decided upon Lime Gelato. While it was steeping, I looked at the wall of tea, and I see it. "MULBERRY MAGIC". I had been wanting to taste this one for oh-so-long. I had never even smelt it, and I knew I wanted to get my hands on it. So, I ask the girl if I can smell it, and she already opens up a new tin (as if she knew I was gonna buy 100g). It was a done deal. 100g later, I walked out with my first tin of mulberry magic. (Lime geltao was verrrry tasty by the way, sippin', waiting in the line for my kernels) which I bought for my lovely boyfriend who came and picked me up after :)

Anyways, extremely successful and so happy, especially because I made it as soon as me and Shawn got back to my house: and it was. Extremely delicious and now I understand what everyone is talking about. Who knew a herbal tea could taste so smooth. This tea may become an everyday thing, and within a weeks time, I may have to go and get myself a wall tin!

Have a good sleep everybody, and remember to tell someone they're beautiful :)

-C
xo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AE's Jeggings are actually legit. I wear mine all the time because they're pretty much super skinny jeans :)

http://www.teenyhippie.com/

Post a Comment